This Espresso Blend combines two Central American beans each grown in Volcanic soil, combining the flavors of Costa Rica and Guatemala.
The rich, full bodied, and slightly sweet Costa Rican coffee combines with the slightly acidic, and chocolatey Guatemalan coffee to give you the perfect espresso blend.
Full city roast is the darkest medium roast, for those of you that want a coffee with a rich roasty character, but also to taste the unique properties of this amazing origin coffee.
When you need coffee that emphasizes the origin and artisan roasting, Roasta Vida! #RoastLife.
- Light to medium roasts that best emphasize the characteristics of each bean.
- We only roast the highest quality, specialty-grade coffee beans that we have sourced ourselves!
- Taste smooth, never bitter flavors with pleasant acidity and notes of stone fruit and citrus.
- Air roasts to accentuate the origin without scorching the surface of the bean with the searing hot metal surfaces of traditional drum roasting techniques.
- 100% natural. We use no artificial additives or ingredients so you know exactly what’s going into each cup of coffee — just strong, high-quality coffee beans.
- Available in ground or whole bean so you can grind it fresh or simply open the bag and start brewing