We take our favorite medium roasted Costa Rican coffee, cold brew it for 24 hours, and then blend in sustainably grown sweetened dark chocolate. The result is a mesmerizing coffee drink that is strong, a little sweet, and bold in coffee flavor and yet beloved by even the the pickiest coffee drinker.
Our cold brew is double filtered, and brewed in cold water for 24 hours. It is bold, clean, and strong. But surprisingly bright and flavorful.
This is one of the most exclusive specialty coffee micro-lots of the world with 5 generations of history. This balanced, clean coffee is known to be full of flavor, pleasant mild acidity, and fruity aroma.
Full city roast is the darkest medium roast, for those of you that want a coffee with a rich roasty character, but also to taste the unique properties of this amazing origin coffee.
When you need coffee that emphasizes the origin and artisan roasting, Roasta Vida! #RoastLife.
- Cold Brewed medium roast coffee, for great body but no bitterness and only a very light delicious acidity.
- We only roast the highest quality, specialty-grade coffee beans that we have sourced ourselves!
- Taste smooth, never bitter flavors with pleasant acidity and notes of stone fruit and citrus.
- Air roasts to accentuate the origin without scorching the surface of the bean with the searing hot metal surfaces of traditional drum roasting techniques.
- 100% natural. We use no artificial additives or ingredients so you know exactly what’s going into each cup of coffee — just strong, high-quality coffee beans.
- Available in ground or whole bean so you can grind it fresh or simply open the bag and start brewing